Cast Embossed Film Line
- Raw materials LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, EVA
- Film weight range 14-60gsm
- Net film width From 1000mm to 3500mm
- Embossing pattern Upon sample or your request
The cast film is widely used for baby diapers, sanitary napkins, inconvenience products, pet pads, disposable bed sheets, medical dressings, surgical gowns, gloves, shoe covers, rubber release film, table cloths, shower curtains, and so forth.
|Model No.||Screw Dia.||Die Width||Film Width||Film Thickness||Line Speed|
* Remarks: Machine dimensions can be customized upon request.
The cast film line produces flat or embossed films for hygiene, medical and packaging applications by using LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP or EVA as raw materials. The most optimized design of extruder and T die guarantees high-performance extrusion, and various levels of features and automation are available to best meet your needs.
The typical application of this line is for hygiene film and disposable medical care films. It is high cost effective and allow you to achieve high output capacity.
The line uses extruder to convert polymers into continuous melt resin which are formed by T die into film structure. Through such a cast film extrusion system, an engraved steel roll and silicon rubber roll are installed at the casting unit of the line. When the melt resin comes out of the T die, it is pressed onto the embossing roll by silicon roll to produce embossed film.
- Any film width (up to 3500mm) at customer’s disposable.
- Easy to change embossing roll for various emboss patterns.
- Very low variation of film thickness
- In-line film edge trim and recycling
- In-line extrusion coating is optional
- Auto film winder with difference size of air shaft