PLA, PHA Biodegradable Film Extrusion Line
- Replacing traditional plastic packaging films
- Agricultural film such as mulch film
- Film for hygiene products
- MDO stretching film (such as tape)
|Model No.||Screw Dia.||Die Width||Film Width||Film Thickness||Line Speed|
* Remarks: Other sizes of machines are available upon request.
The application of PLA, PHA biodegradable film has changed the characteristics of traditional plastic film; film products can be degraded under the action of sunlight, and are easily digested by the environment when they are disposed of. To meet the needs of market development, Wellson Machinery has developed efficient and reliable cast bio-degradable film extrusion line to solve the problem of plastic pollution in the process of social development.
There are two main raw materials for the production of degradable films: 1) Polylactic Acid (PLA), which is made from starch raw materials proposed by recyclable plant resources (such as corn, cassava, etc.). 2) Polyhydroxyalkanoic Acid (PHA) is an intracellular polyester synthesized by many microorganisms. Our cast film line for degradable film can adjust the film degradation ratio and timing according to market needs.
- Special extrusion system to meet the production needs of degradable materials.
- Special flow channel design.
- Special film casting device for degradable material
- Integrated intelligent operating system for the whole line