PETG Shrink Film Extrusion Line
- Net film width 1000-3000mm (machine size is optional in this range)
- Film thickness 0.03-0.08mm
- Film shrinkage Up to 70%
- Film structure Mono-layer or multi-layer
- Label materials for bottles, cans, and similar containers. It is the best label for PET bottles because of eco-friendly recycling purpose.
- Materials for cosmetics, textile, electric components, and Pharmaceutical packaging,
- Materials for electric cable and insulation material packaging
- Hi-performance auto T die for PETG properties
- Air knife and hi-performance chill roller
- automatic film thickness controlling
- On-line flaw detecting system
- MDO unit with hot-oil recycling systems
- Smart centralized line control
Wellson Machinery provides customers with customized PETG turnkey equipment production lines including extruders, casting unit, MDO unit and winders. In addition, our company also provides resin processors, thickness gauges, corona treater and edge trimmers for PETG film production line.
PETG heat shrinkable film has an extremely high shrinkage rate, which is the highest shrinkage rate among all shrinkable films, and its application range is also much larger than that of other materials. The finished shrink label has the best shrink effect unmatched by any commercial shrink film, and fits snugly and highly contoured. It can achieve a shrinkage rate of up to 80% through customized configuration, so that it can fit flawlessly on special-shaped containers, polygonal containers, and round containers after shrinking, and even small parts such as necks can be tightly wrapped. Once attached, its superior strength prevents the danger of bursting the bottle. The strong shrink force prevents the label from falling off and maintains this shrinkage rate throughout the product life cycle without compromising the best package appearance. It allows your product to shrink to a perfect fit and fit to an impeccable fit.
High gloss and excellent print color High clarity and excellent print performance enhance the brand identity of bottle labels. Printing from the inside will not cause the label to be discolored and damaged due to friction, and it can be used for a 360-degree overall label design that combines various colors and high-quality printing. It enables designers to enhance the best features of the product while giving full play to the ability of the label to display. Allows brand owners to increase the shelf appeal of their products as a whole, thereby increasing their retail market share. PET-G shrink film is a shrink film for maximum design freedom.