Extrusion Coating and Laminating Line for Flexible Packaging
Snack food bag, candy wrapper, medical barrier packaging, soup sachets, toothpaste tube, milk pouch, laminating film, lidding film, thermal film etc.
- Resins: PE, EVA, EAA, PP, etc.
- Substrate: BOPP film, BOPET film, BOPA film, aluminum foil, etc.
- Extruder: 90mm, 110mm, customized
- Net width: 1300mm, 1600mm, customized
- Machine speed: 200m/min, 300m/min, customized
- Unwinder: turret type with auto splicer
- Winder: turret type with auto splicer
- Tension control: fully automatic constant tension
- Thickness gauge: on-line measurement unit
- Primer coater: optional
- Finished roll dia.: 1000mm, customized
- Line control: PLC & HMI
In extrusion coating and laminating, the resins, melted and formed into a hot thin film, is joined with the substrate materials like paper, PET film or aluminum foil. By such a converting process, we are able to deliver a high-performance packaging materials for a variety of applications.
Our extrusion coating machine for thermal film provide our customers with the best cost-efficient solution. Our machine is equipped with the most effective extruder design, turret winder & unwinder, automatic splicer, and control technology. For best adhesion with PET film and aluminum foil, primer coater and drying unit can be added to our extrusion coating machine, so one machine will have both liquid glue coating and dry extrusion coating.