CPE Cast Film Line
- Laminating film: to be laminated with BOPET or BOPA substrate film and use for frozen food packing bags or pouch.
- Protective film: LCD surface protective film, car protective film, furniture or any other good that need surface protection.
|Model No.||Screw Dia.||Die Width||Film Width||Film Thickness||Line Speed|
|90mm/ 150mm/ 90mm||3300mm||3000mm||0.02-0.15mm||200m/min|
* Remarks: Machine dimensions can be customized upon request.
CPE film produced by cast film line have some advantages over blown film. CPE are much better in transparency, thickness variation and other technical properties. CPE film are widely used in food packaging industry, consumer goods and surface protection. The most important is that CPE film line have much high output capacity than that of blowing film machine, and therefore it brings more benefits for investment in CPE cast film machines.
Due to the unique property of CPE film, the technical products of CPE film laminating with BOPET film, BOPA film are rapidly growing in the market. The laminated film bring us more benefits in the competitive markets.
CPE cast film line is well designed to produce transparent cast polyethylene film (CPE film). Equipped with auto thickness controlling system and efficient chill roll, the line produces CPE film of good transparency and low gauge variation, ideal for laminating and surface protection. 3-layer CPE film is the most popular in the market.
Transparent CPE Film is normally 3-layer co-extruded polyethylene film, one skin layer working as the sealing layer, and other skin layer treated with Corona for printing use. The CPE film has high softness, good optics, high resistance to extremely low temperature. It is be widely used in packing frozen food, vacuum packing bag, pasteurized milk, and electronic parts.
- Any film width (up to 4000mm) at customer’s option.
- Very low variation of film thickness
- In-line film edge trim and recycling
- Auto film winder with difference size of air shaft