EVA/PEVA Cast Film Line
- EVA film can be used as solar battery encapsulation, or adhesive film for glass lamination.
- PEVA film products has various applications for shower curtain, gloves, umbrella cloth, table cloth, rain coat etc.
|Model No.||Screw Dia.||Die Width||Film Width||Film Thickness||Line Speed|
* Remarks: Machine dimensions can be customized upon request.
The line is well designed to produce EVA and PEVA films for various applications. The most optimized design of extruder and T die guarantees high-performance extrusion and various levels of features and automation are available to best meet your needs. The line use EVA resin (including 30-33% VA) as raw materials to produce EVA solar battery encapsulation film. It also accepts the combination of different resin materials such as EVA, LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE to combine their unique properties. Our cast film machine for EVA / PEVA film are specially designed for those thermoplastic polymer. The processing of EVA film and PEVA film has quite different requirements on screws, flow channels and guiding rollers. Every details of our cast film machine take all those requirements into considerations for best quality.
PEVA is polyethylene-vinyl acetate. It is made of PE and EVA. It has good softness and some elasticity. The higher the content of PE, the more difficult the adhesion is. It is generally used for film production. The ratio of these two chemicals can be adjusted to meet the needs of different applications. The higher the content of vinyl acetate (VA content), the higher the transparency, softness and elasticity will be.
- Any film width (up to 4000mm) at customer’s disposable.
- Very low variation of film thickness
- In-line film edge trim and recycling
- In-line extrusion coating is optional
- Auto film winder with different size of air shaft