Extrusion Coating Lamination Line for Paper
- Consumer products: paper cup, paper bowl, paper can, paper bag, sugar pouch
- Packaging: release paper, label, wrapper, stationery paper, photo paper
- Industrial products: VCI paper, insulation paper, cement bags
- Resins: PE
- Substrate: paper, craft paper, etc.
- Extruder: 90mm, 110mm , customized
- Net width: 1200mm, 1600mm , customized
- Machine speed: 100m/min, 200m/min , customized
- Unwinder: turret type with auto splicer, auto paper feeder
- Winder: turret type with auto splicer, drum surface winder
- Tension control: fully automatic constant tension
- Thickness gauge: on-line measurement unit
- Finished roll dia.: 1200mm, customized
- Line control: PLC & HMI
PE extrusion coating line has the advantages of high degree of automation, easy operation, high production output, and uniform coating thickness. The coated paper product has high adhesion fastness, clear-cut edge winding, environmental protection and no pollution. It is an inevitable trend to replace dry lamination and hot melt adhesive lamination with PE extrusion coating.
PE coated paper line: The PE melt resin is evenly coated on the surface of the paper to form the coated paper, which is also called PE coated paper or plastic coated paper.
Compared with ordinary paper, it has waterproof and oil-proof properties. It is mainly used to make food cartons, paper cups, paper bags and packaging, etc. It can also be used as industrial waterproof paper. Ordinary paper is composed of wood fibers and has strong water absorption, so everyone knows that paper absorbs moisture and is afraid of moisture. The PE plastic is uniformly coated on the surface of the paper after being melted by an extrusion laminating line to form a very thin layer of PE film. Since it is hot-melted on the surface of the paper, it is not easy to be separated due to the combination, and the whole process does not use any chemical solvent or glue, so it is very environmentally friendly, and in the later secondary processing of packaging, no adhesive is needed, and the PE film is directly used to seal by heating.
Commonly used in food packaging, PE coated paper has the functions of moisture-proof and oil-proof. The disposable paper pockets, hamburger paper bags, melon seed bags, paper lunch boxes, food paper bags, and aviation garbage bags that we see in our daily life are all made of this material. In industry, it is mainly used for moisture isolation and waterproofing. The types of coated paper are mainly divided into: single side PE coated paper and double side PE coated paper.